instalove

instalove

Naughty & Nice 3-Story Bundle (Room at the Inn, All I Want for Christmas Is You, and One Perfect Christmas)

Naughty & Nice: Three Holiday Treats - Ruthie Knox, Molly O'Keefe, Stefanie Sloane Room at the Inn = Grade: AMother of God, he had great hands.I have a major Author Crush on Ruthie Knox because she knows *exactly* how to Push My Buttons.All I Want for Christmas Is You = Grade: B-"Any promise you make...half of the promise is commitment and the other half is faith. Faith that your commitment is enough."This was my first by O'Keefe - I was disappointed in the story as an HFN prequel, but there was enough honest emotion and realistic angst to keep her Crooked Creek series in my TBR queue.One Perfect Christmas = Grade: C-Blast that word, "if." Two letters, without which there was no hope.Also a first for Sloane - unfortunately, nothing about this really impressed me. I'm a sucker for the friends-to-lovers trope and the h/h were likeable, but the story was oh-so-predictable and I found some of the smexing to be awkward instead of sexy. Any Regency has to be very, very different to stand out among the hundreds of others out there, and this one was just too cookie-cutter to be memorable.