instalove

instalove

Cowboy Heat (Hell Yeah!, #1) - Sable Hunter Read the full review at Dear AuthorI’m always on the lookout for cheap, fun and short erotica, and this one caught my eye because it was free, it had decent ratings here and on Amazon, and the blurb was well-written.I don't think other reviewers were reading the same book I was. I hate it when that happens.The premise actually might have worked; the set-up in the first few pages was amusing enough to keep me reading. But once Libby and Aron got their eyes and hands on each other, it quickly went downhill and stayed there.And the similes. My GOD, the similes.Kindle location 639:“You taste so good, baby,” he praised her as he licked his way to the pearl that peeked out from its little hood, like a shy child waiting to see if it would be invited to play.I really hope I’m not the only one who finds that *truly* disturbing. It’s now back to the regular price of $4.99 (free in Kindle Lending Library), and it’s going on my "Thank God It Was Free" shelf. I wasn’t expecting award-winning literature, but good lord, this is a piece of work - and not in a good way.